Wisconsin Badgers vs. Oregon Ducks Predictions
The Badgers certainly know how to get to Pasadena, but it’s been a while since they’ve gotten to enjoy a victory. The 2020 Rose Bowl will be Wisconsin’s fourth trip this decade, but the Badgers have dropped their previous three. Oregon is no stranger to Pasadena either, with three trips in the last 11 years. The Ducks’ last trek to Southern California on New Years Day resulted in a College Football Playoff semifinal victory over Florida State in 2015.
Stay on top of the latest College Football updates direct from Las Vegas!
Event: (267) Wisconsin Badgers -2.5 vs. (268) Oregon Ducks (o/u 50.5)
Date/Time: Wednesday, January 1 at 5:00 p.m. EDT
These two teams have enjoyed different bowl fates in recent years. Wisconsin has won its last five bowl games, including victories over Auburn in the Outback Bowl, and Miami in the Orange Bowl. Oregon has lost three of its last four bowl games, and that lone victory came with the Ducks scoring just seven points. Oregon defeated Wisconsin in their lone Rose Bowl meeting in 2012. The 45-38 Ducks win set a number of Rose Bowl records at the time, including most first half points, most points in regulation, most first downs, and longest rushing touchdown (De’Anthony Thomas).
A few trends, courtesy of The Gold Sheet:
- Oregon is 6-11 against the spread in their last 17 games away from Eugene.
- Oregon is 3-8 against the spread in their last 11 games as an underdog.
Looking for more free sports picks and sports betting tips?
- Latest Betting Odds and Public Action: Vegas lines updated in real time, including who the public is betting on.
- Last Minute Handicapping Advice: Check out our extensive library of handicapping tips and advice from professional Vegas handicappers (we also recommend taking the time to look over our sports betting tips video library)
- Want an expert opinion? Check out the latest Free Sports Picks and Best Bets from our team of expert sports handicappers.
Make sure to bookmark all the above!