Oklahoma State vs. Texas A&M Predictions
Few coaches have been better in bowl games (especially as an underdog) than Mike Gundy. Can the Cowboys orchestrate another upset performance with starting quarterback Spencer Sanders back in action? Tune in as the WagerTalk TV crew offers their Oklahoma State vs. Texas A&M predictions.
Stay on top of the latest College Football updates direct from Las Vegas!
Event: (231) Oklahoma State Cowboys +6.5 vs. (232) Texas A&M Aggies (o/u 54)
Date/Time: Friday, December 27 at 6:45 p.m. EDT
By now, everyone knows the gauntlet that Texas A&M had to face this season. The Aggies played arguably the hardest schedule in college football history with three teams that were ranked No. 1 (LSU, Alabama and Clemson) and two other bonafide top-10 teams (Georgia and Auburn). Texas A&M’s offense scored 15 points per game in those five contests. In the Aggies’ other seven games, they scored 41, 62, 31, 24, 49, 45, and 30. Could we be in for a Texas Bowl shootout? Sanders missed the last few games of the season after undergoing thumb surgery. Coach Gundy says he’s 100-percent and good-to-go on Friday night. Oklahoma State’s defense is No. 81 in the country, giving up 5.7 yards per play.
A few trends, courtesy of The Gold Sheet:
- Since late 2018, Oklahoma State is 12-4 against the spread in their last 16 games.
- Oklahoma State has covered the spread in four of their last five bowl appearances.
- Oklahoma State is 14-4 against the spread as an underdog since 2015.
Looking for more free sports picks and sports betting tips?
- Latest Betting Odds and Public Action: Vegas lines updated in real time, including who the public is betting on.
- Last Minute Handicapping Advice: Check out our extensive library of handicapping tips and advice from professional Vegas handicappers (we also recommend taking the time to look over our sports betting tips video library)
- Want an expert opinion? Check out the latest Free Sports Picks and Best Bets from our team of expert sports handicappers.
Make sure to bookmark all the above!