College Football Championship Odds
The out with the old and in with the new college football championship era enters its sixth season. While it may not seem such it has been more than a half a decade since the writers and coaches polls decided which school was the best college football team from season-to-season. College Football Championship Odds: When is the 2020 CFP Title?
As a result the now-College Football Playoff format will be a half-dozen years of age at the completion of the 2020 college gridiron postseason.
And if history repeats itself we will once again find the ACC and the SEC battling it out for college football supremacy.
Consequently whether the Alabama Crimson Tide and the Clemson Tigers earn a rematch in the 2020 title tilt the dates and sites for the 2019 CFP semifinals and 2020 CFP national championship are set.
In summary the CFP semifinals are set for Dec. 28, 2019. One semifinal is the Peach Bowl from Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta. The other semifinal is the Fiesta Bowl in Glendale, Arizona.
In conclusion the 2020 College Football Playoff National Championship event is scheduled to be played at Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana, on January 13, 2020.
College Football Playoff Championship Game History
- 2015: No. 4 Ohio State 42, No. 2 Oregon 20
- 2016: No. 2 Alabama 45, No. 1 Clemson 40
- 2017: No. 2 Clemson 35, No. 1 Alabama 31
- 2018: No. 4 Alabama 26, No. 3 Georgia 23
- 2019: No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 2 Clemson
Future Dates for the CFP Championship Events
- 2021: Miami-South Florida (Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida) – Jan. 11
- 2022: Indianapolis (Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana) – Jan. 10
- 2023: Los Angeles (Los Angeles Stadium at Hollywood Park, Inglewood, California) – Jan. 9
- 2024: Houston (NRG Stadium, Houston, Texas) – Jan. 8
The World’s Largest Race and Sportsbook, Westgate of Las Vegas, updated Odds to Win 2020 CFP Championship: