Florida State vs. Georgia Tech Betting Preview
The Mike Norvell era got off to a little bit of a rocky start in Tallahassee over the summer, but things have seemingly settled down. After years of falling behind Clemson in the ACC, can he lead the Seminoles back to the top of the conference? The journey begins on Saturday afternoon against the visiting Yellow Jackets. Tune in as the WagerTalk TV crew offers their Florida State vs. Georgia Tech preview, in addition to other college football predictions for this upcoming weekend.
Stay on top of the latest College Football updates direct from Las Vegas!
Event: (399) Georgia Tech +12.5 at (400) Florida State (o/u 52)
Date/Time: Saturday, September 12 at 3:30 p.m. EDT
Obviously, every team that is playing college football wants a full stadium of fan support. But if anyone out there has a chance to benefit from this uniquely quiet atmosphere, it might be the Florida State Seminoles. Things got pretty toxic at Doak Campbell Stadium with fans not showing up, leaving early, and voicing their displeasure with the previous regime. But with all of those distractions aside, Norvell and this version of the Seminoles can focus on becoming a better football team.
This point spread range was a sweet spot for college football bettors last year. Favorites between 7-13.5 points went 126-79-12 against the spread last season, including 69-44-7 against the spread at home.
A few trends, courtesy of The Gold Sheet:
- Dating back to late 2018, Georgia Tech is 3-11-1 against the spread in their last 15 games.
- Since 2017, Florida State is 13-23-2 against the spread.
- While at Memphis, new FSU head coach Mike Norvell was 2-5 against the spread in his last seven games as a home favorite.
Georgia Tech at Florida State Preview and Pick
Looking for more free sports picks and sports betting tips?
- Latest Betting Odds and Public Action: Vegas lines updated in real time, including who the public is betting on.
- Last Minute Handicapping Advice: Check out our extensive library of handicapping tips and advice from professional Vegas handicappers (we also recommend taking the time to look over our sports betting tips video library)
- Want an expert opinion? Check out the latest Free Sports Picks and Best Bets from our team of expert sports handicappers.
Make sure to bookmark all the above!