The guy knows how to win. Dating back to his North Dakota State days, Chris Kleiman has won his last 24 games as a head coach. Can his Kansas State Wildcats continue that run into Big XII play as they travel to Stillwater to face the Oklahoma State Cowboys?
Stay on top of the latest College Football updates direct from Las Vegas!
Event: (165) Kansas State Wildcats +4.5 at (166) Oklahoma State Cowboys (o/u 60)
Date/Time: Saturday, September 28 at 7:00 p.m. EDT
The Wildcats will certainly enjoy a rest advantage in this spot as K-State got the week off after defeating Mississippi State, while the Cowboys had to battle Texas last week. OK State’s freshman quarterback Spencer Sanders had the ball in his hands for 50 plays last week (compared to 37 against Oregon State and 31 against Tulsa). Cowboys Ride For Free had an excellent breakdown of some potential shortcomings that Head Coach Mike Gundy may be facing with Sanders as his quarterback. The Cowboys ran ten plays where they needed just one or two yards to pick up a first down or get into the endzone last week against Texas. Six of those ten plays resulted in negative yardage. They will need to be a lot better in that situation for the Cowboys to have a shot at knocking off the Wildcats.
A few trends, courtesy of The Gold Sheet:
- Kansas State has covered seven of the last eight meetings in this series.
- Kansas State is 16-5 against the spread as an underdog since 2016.
- Oklahoma State is 3-6-1 against the spread in their last ten Big XII home games.
WagerTalk TV Preview: Kansas State Wildcats at Oklahoma State Cowboys
Looking for more free sports picks and sports betting tips?
- Latest Betting Odds and Public Action: Vegas lines updated in real time, including who the public is betting on.
- Last Minute Handicapping Advice: Check out our extensive library of handicapping tips and advice from professional Vegas handicappers (we also recommend taking the time to look over our sports betting tips video library)
- Want an expert opinion? Check out the latest Free Sports Picks and Best Bets from our team of expert sports handicappers.
Make sure to bookmark all the above!