Last Updated on
Miami RedHawks vs. Louisiana Ragin Cajuns Predictions
The first (unofficial) Monday Night Football of 2020 will take us to Mobile, Alabama for the LendingTree Bowl between the MAC and SunBelt. Both teams will have to shake the rust off after a 30-day layoff since their last game. Can the Louisiana Ragin Cajuns cap off their terrific season with a victory over the RedHawks? Tune in as the WagerTalk TV crew offers their Miami vs. Louisiana predictions.
Stay on top of the latest College Football updates direct from Las Vegas!
Event: (279) Miami RedHawks +14 vs. (280) Louisiana Ragin Cajuns (o/u 55)
Date/Time: Monday, January 6 at 7:30 p.m. EDT
From Ralph Michaels’ bowl guide: Louisiana out-gained its opponents by 127.9 yards per game this season (No. 10 in the country), while Miami was out-gained by 74.6 yards per game (No. 108). Miami’s offense operates at one of the slowest paces in the country, running 61.7 plays per game. Louisiana’s offense was one of the best in the nation and continued to get better over the course of the season. The Ragin Canjuns averaged 7.0 yards per play over their last three games. Five of Miami’s eight wins came by a touchdown or less. The RedHawks are 2-11 against the spread in non-conference games over the last three seasons.
A few trends, courtesy of The Gold Sheet:
- Dating back to last season, Louisiana is 16-6-2 against the spread in their last 24 games.
- Miami is 9-6 against the spread as an underdog over the last two seasons.
Looking for more free sports picks and sports betting tips?
- Latest Betting Odds and Public Action: Vegas lines updated in real time, including who the public is betting on.
- Last Minute Handicapping Advice: Check out our extensive library of handicapping tips and advice from professional Vegas handicappers (we also recommend taking the time to look over our sports betting tips video library)
- Want an expert opinion? Check out the latest Free Sports Picks and Best Bets from our team of expert sports handicappers.
Make sure to bookmark all the above!