The world’s largest Race and Sports SuperBook® just got bigger at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With the completion of its renovation, the 25,000 square foot SuperBook® at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino has further established itself as the world’s most renowned and technologically-advanced sports book.
Click on the link below for a complete list of World’s Largest Sports Book, WestGate, Super Bowl 51 Propositions
Home to Nevada’s largest sports betting menu, the newly-renovated SuperBook® features:
- 4,488 square foot HD video screens – measuring in at 240 feet wide and 20 feet tall, it is the world’s largest indoor LED video wall and the highest resolution screens in Las Vegas for the ultimate viewing experience.
- More than 400 comfortable seats and 19 wagering windows
- Newly-constructed private booths available for parties and corporate get-togethers.
- All-new, fully-stocked bar to go along with cocktail service and convenient food options at the SuperBook® Deli.
- Interactive Player Terminals wagering – Players have the convenience of betting from their own seats, as well as access to track pools and even video replays of past races.
- Expanded betting menu, including “Over/Under Season Wins,” “Games of the Year,” “To Win a Golf Major,” “Props,” extensive 1st and 2nd half wagering and more. “In-progress” wagering on marquee games and wagering on soccer leagues from around the world are also available.
- Players who relish the races can enjoy on 32″ LED touch screens, with power outlets and USB ports available at each individual seat. Qualified race players can also enjoy the upgraded VIP section.
- The Ultimate Fan Cave, where sports fans can enjoy their favorite events in a custom-built room that would fulfill any sports fans’ fantasy. The Ultimate Fan Cave is a smoke-free environment offering three giant 120″ HD screens with the capability of showing 12 HD events simultaneously.
- Covered parking located only steps away from entrance. Qualified players are offered VIP reserved and gated parking.
- Innovative new mobile app, which is available for download on smartphone devices and tablets, including Android, iPhone and iPad and allows players to place wagers on all major sporting events from the comfort of their own home.