Odds to Win 2019 Maybank Championship
The European Tour repairs their divots in Malaysia this weekend. The Maybank Championship is scheduled to be play at Saujana G&CC for the third consecutive year. 2018 champions Shubanka Sharma beat down the pressure of a final round to score 62 and earn the Maybank title. Odds to Win 2019 Maybank Championship.
The Malaysia event draws a top tier field. Former Ryder Cup players Thomas Pieters, Andy Sullivan, Thomas Bjorn and Padraig Harrington are all taking part in the Saujana Golf and Country Club soiree.
The talk among the Euro-Tour pundits is to the point. Another Euro tournament, another Pieters win.
- Dates: March 21-24, 2019
- Course: Saujana G&CC, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Par 72 | 7,186 yards
- Defending Champion: Shubanka Sharma
- Prize Pool: $3,000,000
- Race to Dubai points: 3,500
While North Americans will be focused on the high profile PGA field at the Valspar Championship golfing fans can stream this weekend’s Euro Tour affair. Sky Sports Golf has full coverage of the Saujana Golf and Country Club event.
- Thursday & Friday – Sky Sports Main Event (03:30), Sky Sports Golf (03:30), Sky Sports Main Event (07:30), Sky Sports Golf (07:30)
- Saturday 23rd March – Sky Sports Golf (02:30), Sky Sports Main Event (04:15)
- Sunday 24th March – Sky Sports Main Event (02:30), Sky Sports Golf (02:30)
The World’s Largest Race and Sportsbook, Westgate of Las Vegas, Odds to Win 2019 Maybank Championship