Odds to Win Valspar Championship: Garcia 16-1
The Valspar Championship sits in the PGA catbird seat. It is the tournament before the tournament before the first major of the PGA season, The Masters. It should be no surprise that the field is loaded with players that will at one point or another be on the Augusta National leaderboard. This includes Dustin Johnson who hasn’t participated in this event in almost 10 years. Odds to Win 2019 Valspar Championship.
Westgate of Las Vegas Odds for the game’s top players
- Dustin Johnson (11/2): Is the favorite due to the absence of Rory McIlroy
- Jon Rahm (10-1): What are the odds of Rahm having a second straight weekend of a heated exchange with his caddie?
- Jason Day (10-1): Day is a serious contender on a course that doesn’t penalize shots off the tee like other PGA Tour events
- Sergio Garcia (16-1): Has a propensity to excel at Palm Harbor. He has a trio of consecutive top-25 finishes.
- Webb Simpson (18-1): Finished in the top-10 at Innisbrook Report a year ago.
- Gary Woodland (20-1): You have to go back to 2014 to find Woodland finishing in the top-10. That said he is playing the best golf of his career.
Valspar Championship Vitals
- When: Mar. 21-24
- Venue/Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course)
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
The Las Vegas SuperBook, Westgate, updated Odds to Win 2019 Valspar Championship in Palm Harbor, Florida: