2019 Tiger Woods Propositions
Tiger Woods and a lot of notable names are in Mexico City this weekend competing in the World Golf Championships – Mexico Championship. Tiger shot an even par 71 on day one of the event at Club de Golf Chapultepec course.
Woods announced earlier this week that he regretted not being able to compete in as many 2019 events as he originally believed he would. He told the media before the Mexico City event that he will skip his hometown Honda Classic next week. He did verbally commit to the Arnold Palmer Invitational and the Players Championship which are the first two events in March.
Woods, who is playing his third event and second in a row at this week’s WGC-Mexico Championship, is playing his way into form as the first major, The Masters, approaches.
Woods decided to enter the WGC-Mexico Championship after qualifying by finishing in the top 30 in the FedEx Cup last year. This is the first time Woods has be involved in the Mexico tournament which was first held in 2014.
Woods will play the Palmer tournament and the Players Championship and make a decision on the final three March events prior to the Master.
March PGA Tour Schedule
- Mar. 7-10: Arnold Palmer Invitational; Bay Hill Club and Lodge, Orlando, FL; $8,900,000
- Mar. 14-17: The Players Championship; TPC Sawgrass, Ponte Verde Beach, FL; $10,500,000
- Mar. 21-24: Valspar Championship; Innisbrook Resort and Golf Club, Palm Harbor, FL; $6,500,000
- Mar. 27-31: WGC-Dell Match Play; Austin Country Club, Austin, TX; $10,000,000
- Mar. 28-31: Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship; Corales Puntacana Resort & Club, Punta Cana, D.R.; $3,000,000
The World’s Largest Race and Sportsbook, Westgate of Las Vegas, 2019 Tiger Woods Props