2019 NTT Indy Car Series Odds
The NTT IndyCar Series returns to action this weekend. Kicking off the 2019 season once again will be the Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg. Here are some of the possible favorites for the season opener in Fantasy IndyCar.
St. Petersburg Firestone Grand Prix Vitals
- Track: 1.8-mile, 14-turn temporary street circuit through downtown St. Petersburg, Florida, including a runway of Albert Whitted Airport.
- Race distance: 110 laps / 198 miles
- Push-to-pass: 150 seconds of total time with a maximum single duration of 15 seconds.
- Firestone tires per entry: 7 sets primary (8 for rookies), four sets alternate, five sets of rain tires. The compound of both primary and alternates is the
- 2018 race winner: Sebastien Bourdais (Dale Coyne Racing-Honda).
Team Penske’s Helio Castroneves holds the most number of victories at St. Petersburg, winning three times between 2006 and ’12.
- 2018 pole winner: Robert Wickens (Schmidt Peterson Motorsports-Honda), 61.6643 seconds, 105.085mph.
Team Penske’s Will Power holds the record for pole positions at St. Petersburg, starting from P1 for seven of the last nine editions of the race.
- Qualifying lap record: Jordan King, 1:00.0476; 107.914 mph, March 10, 2018 (set in Round 1 of qualifying).
Firestone Grand Prix Previous Winners (Since 2014)
- 2014 Will Power, Team Penske
- 2015 Juan Pablo Montoya, Team Penske
- 2016 Juan Pablo Montoya, Team Penske
- 2017 Sebastien Bourdais, Dale Coyne Racing
- 2018 Sebastien Bourdais, Dale Coyne Racing
The Las Vegas SuperBook Odds to Win NTT Indy Care Series Championship
2019 NTT Indy Car Series Odds: Rossi 7-2