Westgate SuperBook’s NFL Week 1 Lines
Kickoff for the 2021 NFL season will be here before you know it, and the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook has just released their opening round of NFL Week 1 point spreads and totals. The Tampa Bay Bucs will host the regular season opener on Thursday, September 9 as a -6.5 home favorite against the visiting Dallas Cowboys. The Los Angeles Rams are a 7-point home favorite over the Chicago Bears in the Sunday night game, and the Baltimore Ravens have opened as a 4-point road favorite at Las Vegas in the Monday night game.
Stay on top of the latest NFL updates directly from Las Vegas!
Did you keep up with the coaching carrousel during the offseason? Here’s what you may have missed…
- Former Tennessee Titans offensive coordinator Arthur Smith has replaced Dan Quinn and Raheem Morris in Atlanta.
- The Detroit Lions have hired Dan Campbell, who will be getting his second run as a head coach after a brief interim stint in Miami in 2015.
- Urban Meyer finally made the jump to the NFL replacing Doug Marrone in Jacksonville.
- Former Rams’ defensive coordinator Brandon Staley is staying in Los Angeles, but as the new head coach of the Chargers.
- Former San Francisco 49ers’ defensive coordinator Robert Saleh will get his first head coaching gig with the New York Jets.
- Offensive mind Nick Sirianni has replaced Doug Pederson with the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Houston’s David Culley Culley is the oldest (65 years old) first-time head coach in NFL history.
NFL Week 1 Lines as of Tuesday, May 25
|NFL Week 1 Dates||Point Spreads||Totals|
|Thurs Sept 9 at 8pm ET||Tampa Bay Bucs -6.5 vs Dallas Cowboys||52|
|Sun Sept 12 at 1pm ET||Buffalo Bills -6 vs Pittsburgh Steelers||49.5|
|Sun Sept 12 at 1pm ET||Carolina Panthers -4.5 vs NY Jets||43|
|Sun Sept 12 at 1pm ET||Jacksonville Jaguars -3 at Houston Texans||45.5|
|Sun Sept 12 at 1pm ET||Tennessee Titans -2.5 vs Arizona Cardinals||51|
|Sun Sept 12 at 1pm ET||LA Chargers -1.5 at Washington Football||44.5|
|Sun Sept 12 at 1pm ET||Atlanta Falcons -3.5 vs Philadelphia Eagles||47.5|
|Sun Sept 12 at 1pm ET||Indianapolis Colts -3 vs Seattle Seahawks||52|
|Sun Sept 12 at 1pm ET||Minnesota Vikings -3 at Cincinnati Bengals||48|
|Sun Sept 12 at 1pm ET||SF 49ers -7.5 at Detroit Lions||46|
|Sun Sept 12 at 4pm ET||KC Chiefs -6.5 vs Cleveland Browns||53|
|Sun Sept 12 at 4pm ET||NE Patriots -2.5 vs Miami Dolphins||45|
|Sun Sept 12 at 4pm ET||Denver Broncos -1 at NY Giants||42.5|
|Sun Sept 12 at 4pm ET||New Orleans Saints -3 vs GB Packers||50.5|
|Sun Sept 12 at 8pm ET||LA Rams -7 vs Chicago Bears||44.5|
|Mon Sept 13 at 8pm ET||Baltimore Ravens -4 at LV Raiders||51|
NFL Point Spreads for the Entire Season
The Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook has also released their opening point spreads for every game of the 2021-22 NFL season. That’s right: Point spreads AND totals for all 272 regular-season games. In the game that everyone has circled, the Buccaneers have opened as a -3.5 road favorite at New England in Tom Brady’s return to Foxboro in Week 4. Other notable point spreads for the 2021-22 NFL season:
- The Jacksonville Jaguars have opened as 3-point road favorites in Houston in Week 1, but Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence have been installed as small home underdogs in their home debut: Denver -1.5 at Jacksonville in Week 2.
- Speaking of Houston: The Texans have opened as a double-digit underdog in five games this season: +13.5 at Cleveland; +14 at Buffalo; +11.5 at Indianapolis; +10.5 at Arizona; and +13.5 at San Francisco.
- There are two games scheduled for London this year: Atlanta Falcons -3 vs New York Jets in Week 5, and Miami Dolphins -1.5 vs Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 6.
- This year’s Thanksgiving games feature Chicago as a 3-point road favorite at Detroit; Dallas as a -5.5 home favorite over the Raiders; and Buffalo as a -1.5 road favorite in New Orleans in the nightcap.
— SuperBook Sports (@SuperBookSports) May 21, 2021
NFL Season Win Totals from Las Vegas
Last, but certainly not least: The Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook has also released their opening round of NFL regular season win totals for the 2021-22 season. The Kansas City Chiefs have opened with the highest win total on the board at 12.5 (-110 each way), followed by their Super Bowl counterparts from Tampa Bay at 11.5 (over -130 / under +110). Remember, the 2021-22 NFL season will be the first with 17 regular season games. With Deshaun Watson’s status in jeopardy, the Houston Texans have opened with the lowest total on the board at 4 wins (over EV / under -120).
WagerTalk’s Live Odds Screen
Since the conclusion of last season’s Super Bowl, WagerTalk has continued to improve and enhance our Live Odds screen. Bettors can view the up-to-the-minute odds from a variety of offshore and Vegas-based sports books. Color-coded alerts will let you know when and how a line has moved. Click on the individual cells to view a line history at each sports book. Interested in knowing what a point spread was on a previous game? Use the “archive” feature to find a previous matchup. View real-time odds on nearly every point spread market: Full games, first halves, first quarters, team totals and moneylines.
NFL Opening Line Report
Join Sportsmemo’s Drew Martin and Teddy Covers for the Opening Line Report every Monday afternoon as we prepare for the 2021-22 NFL season. From division odds to regular season win totals to Super Bowl futures, Drew and Teddy are locked in for the NFL offseason betting market.
Free sports picks allow you to monitor a service to see how they perform before signing up for a long term package. The reason we created our site was to provide free predictions to our visitors so they could find a handicapper that is right for them.
Looking for more free sports picks and sports betting tips?
- Latest Betting Odds and Public Action: Vegas lines updated in real time, including who the public is betting on.
- Last Minute Handicapping Advice: Check out our extensive library of handicapping tips and advice from professional Vegas handicappers (we also recommend taking the time to look over our sports betting tips video library)
- Want an expert opinion? Check out the latest Free Sports Picks and Best Bets from our team of expert sports handicappers.
Make sure to bookmark all the above!