Westgate SuperBook’s NFL Opening Lines
The Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook has released their opening point spreads for every game of the 2021-22 NFL season. That’s right: Point spreads AND totals for all 272 regular-season games. The defending Super Bowl champions from Tampa Bay have opened as a -6.5 home favorite over the Dallas Cowboys to kick the season off on Thursday, September 9. In the game that everyone has circled, the Buccaneers have opened as a -3.5 road favorite at New England in Tom Brady’s return to Foxboro in Week 4.
NFL Games of the Year
What are the look-ahead point spreads in some of the marquee games of the 2021-22 NFL season?
- The Jacksonville Jaguars have opened as 3-point road favorites in Houston in Week 1, but Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence have been installed as small home underdogs in their home debut: Denver -1.5 at Jacksonville in Week 2.
- Speaking of Houston: The Texans have opened as a double-digit underdog in five games this season: +13.5 at Cleveland; +14 at Buffalo; +11.5 at Indianapolis; +10.5 at Arizona; and +13.5 at San Francisco.
- There are two games scheduled for London this year: Atlanta Falcons -3 vs New York Jets in Week 5, and Miami Dolphins -1.5 vs Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 6.
- This year’s Thanksgiving games feature Chicago as a 3-point road favorite at Detroit; Dallas as a -5.5 home favorite over the Raiders; and Buffalo as a -1.5 road favorite in New Orleans in the nightcap.
WagerTalk’s Live Odds Screen
Since the conclusion of last season’s Super Bowl, WagerTalk has continued to improve and enhance our Live Odds screen. Bettors can view the up-to-the-minute odds from a variety of offshore and Vegas-based sports books. Color-coded alerts will let you know when and how a line has moved. Click on the individual cells to view a line history at each sports book. Interested in knowing what a point spread was on a previous game? Use the “archive” feature to find a previous matchup. View real-time odds on nearly every point spread market: Full games, first halves, first quarters, team totals and moneylines.
NFL Opening Line Report
Join Sportsmemo’s Drew Martin and Teddy Covers for the Opening Line Report every Monday afternoon as we prepare for the 2021-22 NFL season. From division odds to regular season win totals to Super Bowl futures, Drew and Teddy are locked in for the NFL offseason betting market.
Free sports picks allow you to monitor a service to see how they perform before signing up for a long term package. The reason we created our site was to provide free predictions to our visitors so they could find a handicapper that is right for them. Your free daily picks for Thursday, May 6, 2021:
Looking for more free sports picks and sports betting tips?
- Latest Betting Odds and Public Action: Vegas lines updated in real time, including who the public is betting on.
- Last Minute Handicapping Advice: Check out our extensive library of handicapping tips and advice from professional Vegas handicappers (we also recommend taking the time to look over our sports betting tips video library)
- Want an expert opinion? Check out the latest Free Sports Picks and Best Bets from our team of expert sports handicappers.
Make sure to bookmark all the above!