Will the real Dallas Cowboys please stand up? Dak Prescott’s offense looked unbeatable against the Dolphins, Redskins and Giants during the first three weeks of the season, but that changed last week against New Orleans. Ezekiel Elliott generated 1.9 yards per carry and the Cowboys turned the ball over three times. Dallas gets another opportunity to prove itself at home on Sunday afternoon against the Green Bay Packers.
Stay on top of the latest NFL updates direct from Las Vegas!
Event: (473) Green Bay Packers +3.5 at (474) Dallas Cowboys (o/u 46.5)
Date/Time: Sunday, October 6 at 4:25 p.m. EDT
Dallas lost starting left tackle Tyron Smith at the end of last week’s game in New Orleans. Green Bay’s defense has been stellar against the pass so far this season, but shaky against the run. The Packers are allowing 5.0 yards per carry through the first four games. But without Smith in the lineup, it’s going to be tough for Elliott to find holes.
Green Bay has their own injury concern with wide receiver Davante Adams expected to miss this game. Adams caught ten passes for 180 yards last week against Philadelphia.
A few trends, courtesy of The Gold Sheet:
- Dallas is 9-3-1 against the spread in their last 13 regular season games.
- Green Bay is 10-19-1 against the spread as an underdog since 2013.
- Home favorites with spreads between 3.5-6.5 are 2-14 against the spread this season.
WagerTalk TV Preview: Green Bay Packers at Dallas Cowboys
Looking for more free sports picks and sports betting tips?
- Latest Betting Odds and Public Action: Vegas lines updated in real time, including who the public is betting on.
- Last Minute Handicapping Advice: Check out our extensive library of handicapping tips and advice from professional Vegas handicappers (we also recommend taking the time to look over our sports betting tips video library)
- Want an expert opinion? Check out the latest Free Sports Picks and Best Bets from our team of expert sports handicappers.
Make sure to bookmark all the above!