Baltimore Ravens vs. Tennessee Titans Predictions
The Titans are racking up some nice frequent flier miles. Tennessee will be playing their third-straight road game and their fifth road game since December 1. The Ravens are coming off a glorified double-bye after not playing last week and sitting the majority of their starters in Week 17 against the Steelers. Tune in as the WagerTalk TV crew offers their Baltimore vs. Tennessee preview, in addition to other NFL predictions for this Division Round weekend.
Stay on top of the latest NFL updates direct from Las Vegas!
Event: (303) Tennessee Titans +9 at (304) Baltimore Ravens (o/u 47)
Date/Time: Saturday, January 11 at 8:00 p.m. EDT
You should have a fairly good idea of how this game is going to play out early in this contest. The Ravens led the NFL in first quarter scoring at 8.0 points. They finished the regular season with a point differential of +97 in the first quarter. If they jump out to a lead, Tennessee isn’t really built for a multi-score comeback. The Titans’ gameplan is hardly a secret: Get the ball to Derrick Henry. The NFL’s rushing leader gained 182 yards on 34 carries last week against the Patriots in a game where the Titans only completed nine passes. You can do that when you’re leading or within striking distance. You can’t do that when you’re chasing Lamar Jackson. Under John Harbaugh, the Ravens have played seven games as a favorite of more than a touchdown against a team that passes the ball less than 32 times per game. The Ravens are 1-6 against the spread in those games with two outright losses. The Titans attempt the fewest passes in the league at 27.3 per game.
A few trends, courtesy of The Gold Sheet:
- At least one No. 1 seed has lost in the Division Round in seven of the last 12 years.
- Over the last 15 seasons, road underdogs are 33-26-2 against the spread in the Division Round.
- The over is 24-12 in the Division Round since 2010.
- The over is 9-2 in the 11 games that Tannehill has played QB for Tennessee.
Baltimore vs. Tennessee Preview and Pick
Looking for more free sports picks and sports betting tips?
- Latest Betting Odds and Public Action: Vegas lines updated in real time, including who the public is betting on.
- Last Minute Handicapping Advice: Check out our extensive library of handicapping tips and advice from professional Vegas handicappers (we also recommend taking the time to look over our sports betting tips video library)
- Want an expert opinion? Check out the latest Free Sports Picks and Best Bets from our team of expert sports handicappers.
Make sure to bookmark all the above!