Oakland Raiders vs. Tennessee Titans Predictions
Raise your hand if you know who’s been the NFL’s most efficient offense over the last six weeks. Hats off to the Tennessee Titans for their mid-season turnaround under quarterback Ryan Tannehill. Can they keep this run alive in the Black Hole against Oakland? Tune in as the WagerTalk TV crew offers their Oakland vs. Tennessee preview, in addition to other NFL predictions for this weekend.
Stay on top of the latest NFL updates direct from Las Vegas!
Event: (155) Tennessee Titans -2.5 at (156) Oakland Raiders (o/u 47)
Date/Time: Sunday, December 8 at 4:25 p.m. EDT
Tennessee deserves a ton of credit for the turnaround they’ve engineered behi
nd Tannehill, but how much longer can they continue this path to victory that they are on? Three weeks ago, the Titans were out-gained by 159 yards against the Chiefs, and won the game thanks to a last-minute touchdown and a blocked field goal. Indianapolis out-gained the Titans by 99 yards last week and enjoyed a +0.8 yards per play advantage. The Colts missed three field goals and Tennessee escaped with a win. Surprisingly, the Raiders held a +1.4 yards per play advantage over the Chiefs last week. Oakland’s defense held Kansas City to 259 yards of offense. But in typical Raider fashion, they turned the ball over three times and missed two kicks.
A few trends, courtesy of The Gold Sheet:
- Tennessee is 5-1 against the spread since making the quarterback switch to Ryan Tannehill.
- Each of Tennessee’s last six games have gone over the total.
- Oakland has won and covered the last three meetings in this series.
Oakland vs. Tennessee Preview and Pick
Looking for more free sports picks and sports betting tips?
- Latest Betting Odds and Public Action: Vegas lines updated in real time, including who the public is betting on.
- Last Minute Handicapping Advice: Check out our extensive library of handicapping tips and advice from professional Vegas handicappers (we also recommend taking the time to look over our sports betting tips video library)
- Want an expert opinion? Check out the latest Free Sports Picks and Best Bets from our team of expert sports handicappers.
Make sure to bookmark all the above!