NFL Season Win Totals from Las Vegas
The Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook has released their opening round of NFL regular season win totals for the 2021-22 season. The Kansas City Chiefs have opened with the highest win total on the board at 12.5 (-110 each way), followed by their Super Bowl counterparts from Tampa Bay at 11.5 (over -130 / under +110). Remember, the 2021-22 NFL season will be the first with 17 regular season games. With Deshaun Watson’s status in jeopardy, the Houston Texans have opened with the lowest total on the board at 4 wins (over EV / under -120).
Stay on top of the latest NFL updates directly from Las Vegas!
The preseason kicks off on August 5 as the Dallas Cowboys and Pittsburgh Steelers square off in the 2021 Hall of Fame Game. The Tampa Bay Bucs will host the regular season opener on Thursday, September 9 against the visiting Dallas Cowboys. Super Bowl 56 is scheduled for February 13, 2022 at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California. Can the host team make it to back-to-back Super Bowls after Tampa Bay won on their home turf last season? Los Angeles has two shots this year with the Rams and Chargers both calling SoFi Stadium home.
|NFL Season Win Totals||Division||CURRENT ODDS (5/25/21)|
|BUFFALO Bills||AFC East||11 wins (o -130 / u +110)|
|NEW ENGLAND Patriots||AFC East||9 wins (o -120 / u EV)|
|NEW YORK Jets||AFC East||6.5 wins (o +120 / u -140)|
|MIAMI Dolphins||AFC East||9 wins (o -110 / u -110)|
|BALTIMORE Ravens||AFC North||11 wins (o EV / u -120)|
|PITTSBURGH Steelers||AFC North||8.5 wins (o -120 / u EV)|
|CLEVELAND Browns||AFC North||10.5 wins (o -110 / u -110)|
|CINCINNATI Bengals||AFC North||6.5 wins (o -110 / u -110)|
|INDIANAPOLIS Colts||AFC South||10 wins (o EV / u -120)|
|TENNESSEE Titans||AFC South||9 wins (o +110 / u -130)|
|HOUSTON Texans||AFC South||4 wins (o EV / u -120)|
|JACKSONVILLE Jaguars||AFC South||6.5 wins (o -110 / u -110)|
|KANSAS CITY Chiefs||AFC West||12.5 wins (o -110 / u -110)|
|LOS ANGELES Chargers||AFC West||9.5 wins (o -110 / u -110)|
|DENVER Broncos||AFC West||9 wins (o EV / u -120)|
|LAS VEGAS Raiders||AFC West||7.5 wins (o +110 / u -130)|
|DALLAS Cowboys||NFC East||9.5 wins (o +110 / u -130)|
|PHILADELPHIA Eagles||NFC East||6.5 wins (o -140 / u +120)|
|NEW YORK Giants||NFC East||7.5 wins (o -110 / u -110)|
|WASHINGTON Football Team||NFC East||8 wins (o -130 / u +110)|
|MINNESOTA Vikings||NFC North||9 wins (o -110 / u -110)|
|GREEN BAY Packers||NFC North||9 wins (o -120 / u EV)|
|CHICAGO Bears||NFC North||7.5 wins (o EV / u -120)|
|DETROIT Lions||NFC North||4.5 wins (o -150 / u +130)|
|NEW ORLEANS Saints||NFC South||9.5 wins (o EV / u -120)|
|TAMPA BAY Buccaneers||NFC South||11.5 wins (o -130 / u +110)|
|ATLANTA Falcons||NFC South||7.5 wins (o -120 / u EV)|
|CAROLINA Panthers||NFC South||7.5 wins (o EV / u -120)|
|SAN FRANCISCO 49ers||NFC West||10.5 wins (o -120 / u EV)|
|SEATTLE Seahawks||NFC West||9.5 wins (o -120 / u EV)|
|LOS ANGELES Rams||NFC West||10.5 wins (o EV / u -120)|
|ARIZONA Cardinals||NFC West||8.5 wins (o -120 / u EV)|
NFL Point Spreads for the Entire Season
The Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook has also released their opening point spreads for every game of the 2021-22 NFL season. That’s right: Point spreads AND totals for all 272 regular-season games. The defending Super Bowl champions from Tampa Bay have opened as a -6.5 home favorite over the Dallas Cowboys to kick the season off on Thursday, September 9. In the game that everyone has circled, the Buccaneers have opened as a -3.5 road favorite at New England in Tom Brady’s return to Foxboro in Week 4.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars have opened as 3-point road favorites in Houston in Week 1, but Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence have been installed as small home underdogs in their home debut: Denver -1.5 at Jacksonville in Week 2.
- Speaking of Houston: The Texans have opened as a double-digit underdog in five games this season: +13.5 at Cleveland; +14 at Buffalo; +11.5 at Indianapolis; +10.5 at Arizona; and +13.5 at San Francisco.
- There are two games scheduled for London this year: Atlanta Falcons -3 vs New York Jets in Week 5, and Miami Dolphins -1.5 vs Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 6.
- This year’s Thanksgiving games feature Chicago as a 3-point road favorite at Detroit; Dallas as a -5.5 home favorite over the Raiders; and Buffalo as a -1.5 road favorite in New Orleans in the nightcap.
WagerTalk’s Live Odds Screen
Since the conclusion of last season’s Super Bowl, WagerTalk has continued to improve and enhance our Live Odds screen. Bettors can view the up-to-the-minute odds from a variety of offshore and Vegas-based sports books. Color-coded alerts will let you know when and how a line has moved. Click on the individual cells to view a line history at each sports book. Interested in knowing what a point spread was on a previous game? Use the “archive” feature to find a previous matchup. View real-time odds on nearly every point spread market: Full games, first halves, first quarters, team totals and moneylines.
NFL Opening Line Report
Join Sportsmemo’s Drew Martin and Teddy Covers for the Opening Line Report every Monday afternoon as we prepare for the 2021-22 NFL season. From division odds to regular season win totals to Super Bowl futures, Drew and Teddy are locked in for the NFL offseason betting market.
Free sports picks allow you to monitor a service to see how they perform before signing up for a long term package. The reason we created our site was to provide free predictions to our visitors so they could find a handicapper that is right for them.
Looking for more free sports picks and sports betting tips?
- Latest Betting Odds and Public Action: Vegas lines updated in real time, including who the public is betting on.
- Last Minute Handicapping Advice: Check out our extensive library of handicapping tips and advice from professional Vegas handicappers (we also recommend taking the time to look over our sports betting tips video library)
- Want an expert opinion? Check out the latest Free Sports Picks and Best Bets from our team of expert sports handicappers.
Make sure to bookmark all the above!