(click for a complete list of CG Technology locations in Nevada)
Super Bowl 51 Props from Las Vegas: What goes into making them?
Fan of Super Bowl props but not in Vegas for the “Big Game”? Hosting a Super Bowl party and looking for a cool idea to entertain everyone? Here at WagerTalk we have you covered with our Super Bowl 51 Party Props Sheet (both PDF and image based)! The concept is simple:
- Download and print out our Super Bowl 51 Party Props Sheet
- Pass out to everyone interested in playing at your Super Bowl Party (or at the bar)
- You determine the entry fee (if any) and payouts!
- All they have to do is circle their choices for each prop and since almost all of them are 50-50 it does not require someone to be a huge football fan to participate.
- Follow us on Twitter at @WagerTalk for live scoring updates (we made sure the props keep interest from the coin flip to the final play)!
- If you miss any of the updates or have a “party dispute” just email us at [email protected] and we will respond right away!
The rushing totals, pass completions, and “Will there be a safety?” props will all be out later this week, but Bookmaker is giving you a head-start on your Super Bowl 51 entertainment props. From Lady Gaga’s hair color, to the number of times Deflategate is mentioned, there is no shortage of betting opportunities on the big game. Start planning your prop sheet accordingly…
Just getting into the NFL playoffs might seem enough to the average fan but for NFL franchises winning their division is the top variable to postseason success, wins, if you will. NFL clubs that earn their division title are guaranteed at least one home playoff game which turns into a 67 percent probability of winning and advancing in the January and February National Football League tournament.
The Las Vegas South Point Race and Sportsbook has updated their charts for the 2016-17 National Football League regulars season win totals and with just two weeks before the Week #1 Sunday the book pimps the Green Bay Packers as the franchise to win the most games this season. The over-under win total for the NFC North Aaron Rodgers led Packers is 11o (-130) followed by the Minnesota Vikings (9.5), Chicago Bears (7.5) and Detroit Lions (7).
*Make sure to bookmark our NFL Expert Picks and News Section for the latest from Vegas
It is still a bit early to make bold and brash projections for NFL team wins in 2016-17. For the most part — a franchise’s season ending record is dictated by how healthy they are throughout the season — and which rookie steps up and makes a greater than expected impact.
Direct from Las Vegas, host Scott Spreitzer (@scottwins), Marco D’Angelo (@MarcoInVegas), Sports Cheetah (@SportsCheetah) Matthew Holt (@MatthewHoltVP) Vice President of Business Development from CG Technology (the largest licensed bookmaker in Nevada) and Johnny Detroit (@JohnnyDetroit) talk about current action in Vegas on the Super Bowl and where the money will most likely end up on Sunday. The group also break down some of their favorite Super Bowl props and share their top play for this Sunday.