* Follow us on Twitter for LIVE updates and bookmark this page and we will have complete results posted as we grade the Super Bowl 55 Party Prop Sheet!
WagerTalk Super Bowl Party Prop Winner:
✅ How long will it take to sing the National Anthem? Over 2:00
✅ The result of the coin toss will be: Heads
✅ The first play of the game will be: Pass
✅ Tom Brady’s first pass will be (INT = Incomplete): Complete
✅ Patrick Mahomes’ first pass will be (INT = Incomplete): Complete
✅ Which team will record the game’s first sack? Chiefs
✅ Will either team score in the first 5 minutes of the game? No
✅ Which team will commit the game’s first accepted penalty? Bucs
✅ How many yards will the game’s longest made field goal be? Over 47.5
✅ Which team will score first? Chiefs
✅ The jersey of the first player to score a touchdown will be: Odd No.
✅ How many total field goals will be made in the game? Over 3.5
✅ Will the game be tied again after 0-0? No
✅ How many yards will the game’s longest touchdown be? Under 47.5
✅ Will there be an onside kick attempt in the game? No
✅ How many passing yards will Tom Brady throw for? Under 280.5
✅ How many passing yards will Patrick Mahomes throw for? Under 324.5
✅ How many total touchdowns will there be in the game? Under 6.5
✅ Which team will score last? Bucs
Super Bowl 55 Party Props
Fan of Super Bowl props but not in Las Vegas for the “Big Game”? Hosting a Super Bowl party and want to keep everyone entertained? WagerTalk has you covered with our Super Bowl Party Props Sheet. The concept is simple and is easy for anyone to participate and follow:
- Download and print out our Super Bowl 55 Party Props Sheet.
- Pass out to everyone interested in playing at your Super Bowl Party (or at the bar). You determine the entry fee (if any) and payouts.
- All they have to do is circle their choices for each prop, and since almost all of them are 50-50, it does not require someone to be a huge football fan or understand sports betting to participate.The Best Super Bowl Betting Sportsbook Offers and Bonuses – Get up to $300 in Free Sports Picks!
Super Bowl 55 Details
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are the first team to host the Super Bowl in their home stadium as they welcome the Kansas City Chiefs. This will be Tampa’s fifth time hosting the Super Bowl, with the last one coming in 2009 between the Cardinals and Steelers. Tampa Bay quarterback Tom Brady will be making his tenth appearance in the Super Bowl, and his first with Tampa Bay. The Chiefs are looking to become the first team to win back-to-back championships since Brady’s Patriots did it in 2004-2005.
Date: February 7, 2021
Game Time: 6:30 p.m. ET
Location: Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida
Opening Super Bowl Odds: Kansas City Chiefs -3 vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (over/under 56.5)
National Anthem: Eric Church and Jazmine Sullivan
Halftime Performer: The Weeknd
Want a free $10 to use toward Super Bowl Props and Picks? We have you covered!
Previous Super Bowl Prop Results
WagerTalk handicapper Ralph Michaels has been tracking Super Bowl prop results over the last 11 years. Did you know…?
– The team to score LAST has won the game the last 11 years.
– Longest TD (usually around 48.5 yards) – The under 4-1 last five years.
– Will there be a score in the first six minutes? The “no” has won the last four years.
– Over/under 3.5 made field goals – The under has won seven of the last ten years.
Looking for more free sports picks and sports betting tips?
- Latest Betting Odds and Public Action: Vegas lines updated in real time, including who the public is betting on.
- Last Minute Handicapping Advice: Check out our extensive library of handicapping tips and advice from professional Vegas handicappers (we also recommend taking the time to look over our sports betting tips video library)
- Want an expert opinion? Check out the latest Free Sports Picks and Best Bets from our team of expert sports handicappers.
Make sure to bookmark all the above!