Super Bowl 55 Props from Las Vegas
The Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook just released over THIRTY pages of Super Bowl 55 prop bets. From traditional Super Bowl props like who will score the first touchdown, to whacky cross-sport props featuring the Las Vegas Golden Knights and Las Vegas Raiders, the SuperBook has been the prop capital for Super Bowl sports bets for years. Check ’em out.
Super Bowl 55 Party Props
Fan of Super Bowl props but not in Las Vegas for the “Big Game”? Hosting a Super Bowl party and want to keep everyone entertained? WagerTalk has you covered with our Super Bowl Party Props Sheet. The concept is simple and is easy for anyone to participate and follow: Download, print and distribute our Super Bowl 55 Party Props Sheet. Everyone circles their responses, and have fun tracking the results through out the game.
Super Bowl 55 Point Spread
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are the first team to host the Super Bowl in their home stadium as they welcome the Kansas City Chiefs. This will be Tampa’s fifth time hosting the Super Bowl, with the last one coming in 2009 between the Cardinals and Steelers. Tampa Bay quarterback Tom Brady will be making his tenth appearance in the Super Bowl, and his first with Tampa Bay. The Chiefs are looking to become the first team to win back-to-back championships since Brady’s Patriots did it in 2004-2005.
Date: February 7, 2021
Game Time: 6:30 p.m. ET
Location: Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida
Opening Super Bowl Odds: Kansas City Chiefs -3 vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (over/under 56.5)
National Anthem: Eric Church and Jazmine Sullivan
Halftime Performer: The Weeknd
Super Bowl 55 Opening Line Report
Previous Super Bowl Prop Results
WagerTalk handicapper Ralph Michaels has been tracking Super Bowl prop results over the last 11 years. Did you know…?
– The team to score LAST has won the game the last 11 years.
– Longest TD (usually around 48.5 yards) – The under 4-1 last five years.
– Will there be a score in the first six minutes? The “no” has won the last four years.
– Over/under 3.5 made field goals – The under has won seven of the last ten years.
Looking for more free sports picks and sports betting tips?
- Latest Betting Odds and Public Action: Vegas lines updated in real time, including who the public is betting on.
- Last Minute Handicapping Advice: Check out our extensive library of handicapping tips and advice from professional Vegas handicappers (we also recommend taking the time to look over our sports betting tips video library)
- Want an expert opinion? Check out the latest Free Sports Picks and Best Bets from our team of expert sports handicappers.
Make sure to bookmark all the above!